Texturizing Vector Artwork
Take a look at how illustrative designer Von Glitschka takes his vector-based illustration and uses real-world surface textures to imbue his artwork with authentic organic distress. The creative process showcased in these movies produce excellent results via unorthodox methods that anyone can reproduce.
PPLLUV Package Includes:
- Access via Shopify Account
- (1) HD Movie - Total: 48 min
- Software Used: Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop
- Source Files: Ai (CC, CS6), Ps (CC)*
- Resource Files: Textures, Ps Brushes
*Source Files: PPLLUV content can be downloaded 2 times only. Please make sure your internet connection is dependable and that you allow the files to fully download before you attempt to open them.